Brookie turned 12 this year. WOW I can't believe my baby is 12. She's in middle school now and I get to have her in my Young Womens beehive class. I'm so excited to have her in YW, But not as excited as her, Every week she wants to go to yw with me and all of her friends, usually I say No, but occasionally I'd let her, now she gets to go every week Yea!!!
She had a family party with Grandparents and cousins.
She had a slumber party a few days later, They had water fights, painted their nails watched a movie and ate treats. We set a tent up in the back yard and 8 girls slept out there. They were very loud and giggly until about 3:00 am and then they finally fell asleep.
We Love our little Brookie and we are so grateful to have her in our family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment