These aren't the best pictures because the sun was in their eyes, I'll post the pictures they got taken at the dance when we get them back.March 9, 2009
PROM
Bradley and Brian went to prom on Saturday, they had a lot of fun. They went to Thanksgiving Point and to the dinosaur museum then to lunch for their day date. They went to the Garden in the Joseph Smith memorial building for dinner then to the dance. After the dance they went and got ice cream then went to Alvin's house to watch a movie. They had five couples in their group. Bradley got pulled over on the way home for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign before making a right hand turn. Luckily he only got a warning. This was Brian's first date he was soooo nervous! ( it was fun watching him all week get ready for this, he was so cute)
These aren't the best pictures because the sun was in their eyes, I'll post the pictures they got taken at the dance when we get them back.
These aren't the best pictures because the sun was in their eyes, I'll post the pictures they got taken at the dance when we get them back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's about time!!!! :-)
We've been checking the blog for these pictures at least 3 times a day.
Boys, you look great and so debonaire!!! You both look very handsome and your dates are lovely.
We hope you had a wonderful time.
We're looking forward to conference time to hear about it in person! You did a lot of quality things. NICE places.
I'm in Cincinnati with Great grandma and grandpa Bang. BUT I have been waiting to see you two big guys in all your fine get-up.
Looking forward to seeing you at Grandpa's party!!!.
Love Grandma Linda and Grandpa
Blue tie and Green bow tie. chic
Post a Comment